So I’ve had some people ask me, “What keeps you so motivated? So positive and upbeat?” Well the short answer, but in depth answer is prayer. No, seriously, prayer. See, I’m no perfect person. I’m just truly trying to be better than what I was yesterday. And naturally so some days are a straight up struggle. For whatever reason. Sometimes no reason at all. (That’s when you know Satan is busy.) The difference between me now and then is I amor myself with Gods promises instead of complaining, speaking negative things ova myself and my life, so forth and so on. (I’ll neva have this. I’ll neva be that.)
God has shown me Himself so so sooo many times in my life. In small ways and in miracles. I mean it’s, it’s unbelievable at times although I believe in Him.
I absolutely love to pray. It gives me this place of comfort inside of me. Prayer gives me hope in hopeless moments. (And trust me, I have felt mighty mighty hopeless at certain times in my life.) Prayer, it gives me strength in times where I feel weak. May it be mentally, physically, spiritually, or emotionally. It simply makes me happy. Like pure joy. It gives me peace of mind in times of worry, the unbeknownst, and turmoil.
I am truly a blessed somebody. For countless reasons. I look at my life and I’ve gotten not only what I’ve always wanted, but God continues to give me exactly what I need. But trust me when I say it came with a price. I’ve been tremendously sad. I’ve been overwhelmed with doubt. I’ve been paralyzed in fear. I’ve been comfortable with being coated in anger, and Chile that ain’t all. I’ve said terrible things about people. I’ve said terrible things about myself. I’ve been a follower and not at all a leader. I’ve been lustful. I’ve been vulnerable. It hasn’t always been easy. But I promise you it has always been significant. I know without a shadow of a doubt that God has protected me from people, places, and thing I am so unaware of. I‘ve taken inventory ova my life and it could be so many other ways. It’s times where I have been frustrated with Jesus. Why me? Why now? Why not? I know that God Himself will allow you to go through things to draw you closer to Him. Oh Chile, I’ve been there too.
Thank God for Jesus because I’ve sure left Him. But He’s neva eva left me. #Grace&Mercy So with that I will continue to say yes to His way. Yes to His will, and yes to His call.
So, I would like to share with you 12 scriptures that keep me going when things are going good and when times are bad.
- For we walk by faith and not by sight. (2 Corinthians 5:7
- God is within her she will not fall. Psalms 46:5
- You have not because you ask not. James 4:2-3
- Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:5
- Those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
- So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him; and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
- For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace… 1 Corinthians 14:33
- For God did not give you the spirit of fear, but he gave you power, love, and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
- And the Lord answered me and He said, write the vision down and make it plain in tablets that he may run who reads it. The vision is a future time. It describes the end and it will be fulfilled. And though it may tarry (Take time.) It will surely take place. Habakkuk 2:2
I pray that these scriptures can do for you what they have done and do now for me.
God Bless you.
Also! Follow me:
Twitter: April Danielle (RLSCammies)
I’ll see you there!