So, if you’ve been following my blog for awhile now, you know I love me some Pinterest right?! If you are new to this, listen and learn. Okay beautiful? Because I do nothing for nothing, always remember that. So, with that being said, these little Pinterest post that I post about me from time to time, will eventually be beneficial to you. At some point and time I will be doing GIVE AWAYS. Annnnnd that’s all I’m going to say.
So, let’s get started why don’t we!!!
I have about 50 questions that I will be sharing with you in this blog. I pinky promise that I am telling the truth and nothing but the truth. Maybe you should join me in the questions. What’s your answers? This shall be fun. HA-HA!!! You fitting to be weak off some of these questions too.
- WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU HELD HANDS WITH? My daughter.
- ARE YOU LOUD, OUTGOING, OR SHY? I am definitely not shy. I am loud. Yes. Umm…I am outgoing. But I’ve notice the older I get, the more I like to be to myself. I don’t like a lot of people and a lot going on. I like being at home. In my own zone. Doing my own thang.
- WHO ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING? My family and friends back home.
- ARE YOU EASY TO GET ALONG WITH. Yes.
- HAVE YOU EVER GIVEN UP ON SOMEONE, BUT GO BACK TO HIM OR HER? Yes.
- IF YOU WERE DRUNK WOULD YOU BE EASY TO TAKE CARE OF? Yes. This has actually happened. Big ups to the person who looked out. I have been sickly drunk one time in my life, and one time only. One time was enough for me Chile. I thought I was going to die. That was like 7 years ago. I HATE throwing up. When my stomach hurts, I don’t move. I don’t talk. I just try and live. So, yeah. I’m easy.
- WHO OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER IS ON YOUR MIND? My sexy chocolate.
- DOES TALKING ABOUT SEX MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE? No.
- WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU HAD A DEEP CONVO WITH? My big brotha
- WHAT DOES YOUR MOST RECENT TEXT SAY? “Wow! That’s amazing. I just got back in from working out.”
- HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ABORTION. (Inhale, exhale.) I think it’s wrong. But I cannot sit her and tell you or myself that I would have never had one, depending on who and when. I am just thankful that that I have never had to make that decision. I don’t judge it, because like I said, I can’t sit here and say, “Oh, I’d never do that.” So, yeah.
- DO YOU LIKE BIG CROWDS OF PEOPLE. Umm, it doesn’t necessarily bother me. I go to concerts, amusement parks, the dang mall. Ya know. But LESS is more for me Chile!!
- DO YOU BELIEVE IN LUCK AND MIRACLES. I don’t believe in luck. And yes, miracles from God.
- WHAT GOOD THING HAPPENED TO YOU THIS YEAR? Love and life Chile.. I tend to be very grateful these days for things that we tend to not worry or think about until we no longer have them. So, yeah, love and life.
- WOULD YOU KISS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED AGAIN? You doggone right I will!!
- Do you think there’s life on other planets? Yes. Planet heaven!
- DO YOU STILL TALK TO YOUR FIRST CRUSH. No.
- DO YOU LIKE BUBBLE BATHS? Do I!!! (Yes.)
- Do you like your neighbors. Don’t know em. We speak though.
- WHAT ARE YOU BAD HABITS? Ugh. When I get excited in convo I cut across people. I SORRY!!
- WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL? I would love to go out of the country. I’ve lived in Germany. But I want to go to like Thailand, France, etc. Ya know. I done knocked out the states. Between being a military brat, partying, and being married to a Marine. Shoot, I feel like I’m from everywhere. Haha!!!
- DO YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES? No. Either I trust you, or I don’t. I believe in meeting new people and giving folks the benefit of the doubt. That doesn’t mean be stupid. I always keep my head on a swivel, but there are still some good folk in this world. I’m one of them.
- FAVORITE PART OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE. Whatever routine that partakes in Naomi’s nap time. Haha!!
- WHAT BODY PART ARE YOU MOST INSECURE ABOUT. I don’t know if this is considered a body part. (Tee-heee.) But my teeth. I want braces. But over the years, I have learned to laugh and smile and not cover my mouth. Tuh heck with folk! I mean what other reason would I care about my teeth. Chile, I look good, I am in love, my daughter is cute, smart, and healthy, and I have more to offer people than just money. The heck with insecurities. But yeah, if I had to say, it would be my teeth. (Cheese.)
- WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU WAKE UP. In all honesty, I pray for my husband. Most of the time I am up before him. I just say something short, sweet, and meaningful! I literally do that every single morning first. Morning breath, bonnet wearing, ain’t even peed yet. But that’s what I do. He doesn’t even know.
- DO YOU WISH YOUR SKIN WAS LIGHTER OR DARKER? Huh?? We’ll I was born light skin. I love the skin I am. And I would love it if I was dark skin. Light skin, brown skin, dark skin, I do not care, I just want to be black okay. It’s all beautiful to me!
- WHO ARE YOU MOST COMFORTABLE AROUND? My husband!!
- HAVE ANY OF YOUR EX’S TOLD YOU THEY REGRET WHAT THEY DID AND THEY MISS YOU? Duh.
- DO YOU EVER WANT TO GET MARRIED? I am married.
- IS YOUR HAIR LONG ENOUGH TO PUT IN A PONYTAIL? What?? haha. yes!
- WHICH CELEBRITIES WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A TREESOME WITH? Excuse me!!! Not naaa celebrity. Not a rich broke person either!! Tuh, what you mean?
- Do you play sports. Not now, no. I used to play soccer as a child and I loved it. I enjoy watching sports though.
- WOULD YOU RATHER LIVE WITHOUT TV OR MUSC. Who knows the answer to this??!!! MUSIC ALL DAY. Throw the whole TV away!!!
- HAVE YOU EVER LIKED SOMEONE AND NEVER TOLD THEM. Yes.
- WHAT DO YOU SAY IN AWKWARD SITUATIONS? Chiiiile. (HaHa.)
- DOES AGE MATTERS IN A RELATIONSHIP? No. Happiness is happiness. Plus, life experiences brings maturity, or not. But not your age. I know twenty year old men that are in better positions mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and finically, than men in their thirties or forties. So. yeah.
- WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE STORES TO SHOP AT. Hair stores. I love going to the hair store. I will spend hundreds in the hair store. The last time I went to the hair store, I spent $102. 36. And that was with a military discount. Chile, I rack up. Makeup, hair products, this, that. Plus, you know I have to get baby doll what she needs and wants. Rob always gets a brush. That’s it. Just a brush. He has more brushes than a brush factory. Or should I say, he has more brushes than a barber? I don’t know. You get what I’m saying, I guess. Haha!! So, yeah, I love the hair store. I like Forever21, one of my first go to stores when I go to the mall a lot of times. It’s just hectic in there, so I like what they sale. Cute little trendy things. I like, Nordstrom’s. Matter of fact I put a application there once. They called me almost a year later. HaHa! Umm, Oh yeah, Marshall’s, Ross, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, Barnes and Noble, Bath and Body Works. I reckon that’s it. Rob said, “Whatever store you can think off.” ‘Whateva boy.’ I do love to shop. I do a lot of online these though. I never thought I would be a online shopper.
So, what’s your answers?